Not for distribution to United States newswire services or for the dissemination, distribution, release or publication, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States.
Columbus, OH, August 14, 2019 – Green Growth Brands Inc. (CSE:GGB) (OTCQB:GGBXF) (the “Company” or “GGB”) announced today that it has entered into backstop commitment letters with each of All Js Greenspace LLC, Park Lane Capital Limited, and Chiron Ventures Inc. (collectively, the “Investors”), pursuant to which the Investors have committed to subscribe for and purchase, in certain circumstances, up to $102,796,241 in the aggregate (approximately US$77 million) of convertible debentures (the “Convertible Debentures”) of the Company to support the Company’s operations and capital needs (the “Commitment Letters”).
Total shop locations expected to reach 105 on Thursday, August 8th
COLUMBUS, OH, Aug. 6, 2019 /CNW/ - Green Growth Brands Inc. (CSE: GGB) (OTCQB: GGBXF) ("GGB" or "the Company") is pleased to announce that it expects to open its 100th Seventh Sense Botanical Therapy ("Seventh Sense") mall-based shop on Thursday, August 8th. The first Seventh Sense shop opened in early February.
COLUMBUS, OH July 31, 2019– Green Growth Brands, Inc. (CSE: GGB) (OTCQB: GGBXF) (“GGB” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce the completion of its previously announced acquisition of Spring Oaks Greenhouses, Inc. (“Spring Oaks”), per the terms detailed on July 29, 2019.
COLUMBUS, OH, July 29, 2019 /CNW/ - Green Growth Brands, Inc. (CSE: GGB) (OTCQB: GGBXF) ("GGB" or "the Company") today announced that it has executed an amendment (the "Amendment") to the Share Purchase Agreement (the "Agreement"), dated June 3, 2019, with Spring Oaks Greenhouses, Inc. ("Spring Oaks"), pursuant to which GGB is to acquire all of the issued and outstanding shares of capital stock of Spring Oaks.
Columbus, OH, July 23, 2019 – Green Growth Brands Inc. (CSE:GGB) (OTCQB:GGBXF) (the “Company” or “GGB”) announced today that it has entered into an agreement with a group of investment dealers, led by Canaccord Genuity Corp. (the “Underwriters”), pursuant to which the Underwriters will purchase, on a bought deal basis pursuant to the filing of a short form prospectus, an aggregate of 20,500,000 units (the “Units”) of the Company at a price of C$2.45 per Unit (the “Offering Price”) for aggregate gross proceeds of C$50,225,000 (the “Offering”).
American Eagle collaboration connects Green Growth Brands with leading global specialty retailer
COLUMBUS, OH, July 11, 2019 /CNW/ - Green Growth Brands Inc. (CSE: GGB) (OTCQB: GGBXF) (GGB) today announced it has received a purchase order from American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE: AEO) through which it will sell hemp-derived cannabidiol (CBD) infused personal care products in nearly 500 of its American Eagle (AE) stores and online.
- Moxie has developed award-winning brands and a loyal customer base by producing high-quality and consistent cannabis concentrates and related products across multiple markets
- Moxie has a current cash balance of ~US$39 million, allowing it to fund its business plan
- On closing, the combination will bring together two best‐in‐class cannabis operators and create a superior coast‐to‐coast cannabis player, with immediate access to nine key states including California, Florida, Nevada and Massachusetts, and up to 16 states total including Moxie’s expansion potential (and not including GGB’s CBD kiosk locations)
- Potential to create unparalleled vertical distribution network across the U.S. by combining GGB’s expected 200+ CBD mall-based shop locations and Moxie’s 250+ retail dispensary partner network
- Multiple potential revenue and cost synergy opportunities exist, including leveraging Moxie’s relationships wholesaling to MSOs, supply chain efficiencies and cost rationalization
- All equity interest offer allows shareholders of both entities to participate in the potential future growth and upside of the combined company
- GGB will undertake a reorganization whereby it creates a new limited partnership to hold its existing assets and the acquired assets
COLUMBUS, June 27, 2019 /CNW/ - Green Growth Brands Inc. (CSE: GGB) (OTCQB: GGBXF) (GGB or the Company) today announced the expansion of its partnership with Abercrombie & Fitch (A&F), a division of Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF). The specialty retailer trialed GGB's Seventh Sense Botanical Therapy products in 10 Abercrombie & Fitch stores and it will now carry the CBD products in more than 160 A&F stores.
"Cannabis Company Backed by Retail Fortune Eyes East Coast Expansion"
"Opinion: The future of cannabis retail is simple, integrated, and welcoming"
“Unlike big names in production at centre of cannabis frenzy, company plans to focus on retail side of things”
"Former Victoria Secret executive raises $85 million for cannabis startup…"
"Green Growth Brands completes upsized raise of $85 million to satisfy investor demand."
"Green Growth Brands announced it has completed a raise of C$85 million ($65.7 million) in a private placement…"