The team with experience to dominate.
Our founding partners and retail management team have the most retail experience compared to any other cannabis company in the world. We’ve helped to build and lead retail brands that have performed in the top 5% of an extremely competitive retail industry.
Download our corporate profile which includes an overview of our business vision, overall market strategy, current brand portfolio, management team and more.
The material presented on this page was accurate as of the time of posting, but may have been superseded by subsequent disclosures.
Please complete the form below.
In the News
American Eagle collaboration connects Green Growth Brands with leading global specialty retailer
COLUMBUS, OH, July 11, 2019 /CNW/ - Green Growth Brands Inc. (CSE: GGB) (OTCQB: GGBXF) (GGB) today announced it has received a purchase order from American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE: AEO) through which it will sell hemp-derived cannabidiol (CBD) infused personal care products in nearly 500 of its American Eagle (AE) stores and online.
- Moxie has developed award-winning brands and a loyal customer base by producing high-quality and consistent cannabis concentrates and related products across multiple markets
- Moxie has a current cash balance of ~US$39 million, allowing it to fund its business plan
- On closing, the combination will bring together two best‐in‐class cannabis operators and create a superior coast‐to‐coast cannabis player, with immediate access to nine key states including California, Florida, Nevada and Massachusetts, and up to 16 states total including Moxie’s expansion potential (and not including GGB’s CBD kiosk locations)
- Potential to create unparalleled vertical distribution network across the U.S. by combining GGB’s expected 200+ CBD mall-based shop locations and Moxie’s 250+ retail dispensary partner network
- Multiple potential revenue and cost synergy opportunities exist, including leveraging Moxie’s relationships wholesaling to MSOs, supply chain efficiencies and cost rationalization
- All equity interest offer allows shareholders of both entities to participate in the potential future growth and upside of the combined company
- GGB will undertake a reorganization whereby it creates a new limited partnership to hold its existing assets and the acquired assets
Customers find that we’re just what they want.
A deep understanding of our customers drives everything we do. Time, place, product, message, interaction—it’s all intentionally designed to meet customer needs and exceed customer expectations.
CUSTOMERS FEEL AT HOME WITH US.
We are more than memorable to customers, we are familiar to them. Our brands are trusted, beloved and inspire advocacy.
WE HAVE DEEP EXPERIENCE—AND PROVEN RESULTS—WINNING CUSTOMERS.
As specialty retail veterans, we’ve created some of the world’s most popular retail brands. We know what works, and how to scale it quickly.
"Cannabis Company Backed by Retail Fortune Eyes East Coast Expansion"
"Opinion: The future of cannabis retail is simple, integrated, and welcoming"
“Unlike big names in production at centre of cannabis frenzy, company plans to focus on retail side of things”
"Former Victoria Secret executive raises $85 million for cannabis startup…"
"Green Growth Brands completes upsized raise of $85 million to satisfy investor demand."
"Green Growth Brands announced it has completed a raise of C$85 million ($65.7 million) in a private placement…"